In regards to this comment:
1. We do not have to even use the British Spy Confession to refute Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, I never have and never will have too
2. The book most likely was a strawman argument the the Wahhabiyyah cooked up so they could refute it and make it look like they won the day. They are known historically to do stuff like this, like for example the blatant admittance of distorting Tafseer Ibn Katheer, sunan Abu Dawud and even the sharh of Imaam Nawawi’s Saheeh Muslim.
3. He says theres no record of a Hempher! Well of course, if he did exist an agent would not be using his real name would he, unless he was Bond, James Bond! I am sure the British would fully give details of all their secret agents in public documentation! Hey Russia !
4. Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab may not have abandoned the five daily prayers, drunk wife and got funky with a British Christian, but he certainly argues that the majority of Muslims are ignorant of tawheed, Abu Jahl understands the kalimah better than most muslims of today, the pagans of the Prophet’s time are upon more tawheed than the Muslims of today and the Muslims of today are in the worsest depths of shirk like never before
5. With the new stipulations laid down in the Wahhabis understanding of tawheed, Muhammad Ibn abdul Wahhab argued it is permisable fo fight and kill such Muslims as Abu Bakr as-Sideeq waged war on those who said the kalimah but denied zakat. You see from history threre was a pact made between Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab that they would wage jihaad against the Muslims of the hijaaz [Makkah and Madinah] and Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhabs family would retain all religious authority whilst the Saudis would control the government. It was a clear Khawaarij plan to fight and overthrow the khalifah and ameer of that time.
6. In 1802, after the death of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab , on the first of Muharram, his son Abdullah and a Wahhabi army disguised as ihraamis requested that the gates to masjid al-haram be opened so they can perform the umrah. What the guards of the ka’bah did not know is that this large group had weapons concealed under their ihraams ready to takeover Makkah.
Of course all of these facts are not made up is some quick straw-man argument of a book called The British Spy Confessions but are in fact from the Wahhabi-Saudis very own books on theology and history. Refuting Hempher does not prove Wahhabism to be correct, it just refutes Hempher, which is a very un-needed source.
Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem
As-salamu Alaykum Dear Readers.
Saladin Publishing is dedicated to defending the faith, whether it is against the attack of false cults such as the Wahhabiyyah or attacks made against the holy Prophet [sal allahu alayhi wasallam], Qur’an or any other aspect of Islam. This is our mission statement. Defending the faith however consists of much effort and time, and also incurs costs. At times the lack of finance hinders much needed work and many good ideas efforts go to waste. Saladin Publishing not only wishes to offer translations of much needed Sunni Aqeedah texts, refutation of cultists, Muslim “apologetics” [the Greek word for defending the faith] and other educational ventures, but wishes to advance in social media and make top quality professional websites, videos etc.
Please do consider that Wahhabis spend billions of pounds on da’wah materials, books, videos, TV channels, masjids, colleges. The Jews and Christians also spend bilions of pounds on media and other resources to defame the Prophet and religion of Islam. No matter the odds, whether people choose to donate of not, it is the life mission of Saladin Publishing to defend the faith by whatever means we have. We require donations small or large to help pay for the following
- Research & Books
- Professional translation & Proofreading
- Graphic and Design, Video production & other media efforts
- Website & Domain costs
- Printing & Publication of books and pamphlets
please do donate your rizq, skills or time generously